pip is the standard package manager for Python. It allows you to install and manage additional packages that are not part of the Python standard library. This course is an introduction to
pip for new Pythonistas.
In this course, you’ll learn about:
- Installing additional packages not included with the standard Python distribution
- Finding packages published to the Python Package Index (PyPI)
- Managing requirements for your scripts and applications
- Uninstalling packages and their dependencies
As you’ll see, the Python community is very active and has created some neat alternatives to
pip that you’ll learn about later in this course.
- 10 Lessons
- Video Subtitles and Full Transcripts
- Accompanying Text-Based Tutorial
- Q&A With Python Experts: Ask a Question
- Certificate of Completion
Related Learning Paths: