Hi there! I’m Kyle, a Python developer who is a bit obsessed with large datasets, what we can glean from them, and how to wrangle them. I straddle the line between data engineering and data science, and it’s a fun place to be! I’m on a lifelong quest to learn, build, learn, and teach those learnings.
Current interests include Python, machine learning (specifically deep learning), affective computing, data in the lifesciences, weightlifting, and longboarding.
Tutorials by Kyle:
- Supercharge Your Classes With Python super()
- Splitting, Concatenating, and Joining Strings in Python
- Python Application Layouts: A Reference
- 4 Techniques for Testing Python Command-Line (CLI) Apps
Tutorials Kyle Contributed to:
- Basic Input, Output, and String Formatting in Python
- Linear Regression in Python
- How to Build a Python GUI Application With wxPython
- How to Run Your Python Scripts
- Jupyter Notebook: An Introduction
- Building Serverless Python Apps Using AWS Chalice
- Python "while" Loops (Indefinite Iteration)
- 11 Beginner Tips for Learning Python Programming